A few more FAQs
Some of these FAQs are more F than others, but instead of stringing them out through a year of entries, we’ll tackle them all at once. Here you go …
* How safe is Hongkong Post? I don’t want to spend extra on registered mail.
— The problem would more likely be with your post office than with ours. In 11 years, we’ve never had a shipment go missing. Even so, there’s always a first time. Customer’s choice!
* Why do you leave SOLD cards in?
— Only until buyers receive what they bought, so they can compare with the original listing. Or, the buyer asked us to hold the card here pending more sales.
* What’s your priority for adding more cards?
— Right now, to bring the number of countries and territories over 200.
* Why don’t you have a sale?
— We do. Look under “Special Offers” and be creative.
* Why do you have more mosques than churches?
— Do we? We haven’t counted.
* Why don’t you price cards at 99 cents instead of $1?
— That’s a gimmick we think our customers can see through. It’s also confusing when someone (not you!) thinks it means $99.
* Would you sell the website?
— Good question. For $1, no. For $1 million, yes. So it’s not a “yes” or “no” question, but instead “how much”?
Ask away! Bye for now from Hong Kong on this pleasant autumn afternoon.